My Master Treatment List Rankings
It took awhile, but it’s here. My master treatment list with rankings and additional information is “finished.” As finished as it can be until I try something else. With any luck though I won’t have to do one more new thing for Long Haul Covid. This is an extensive list with 150+ medications, supplements, treatments, etc.. If I remember anything else I’ve tried that’s not on here, I will add it, but as of now, all the important things are present. As a bonus, I created a tab for things I have not tried yet, but are of interest to me or other Long Haulers. You can see the list below:
Some of the most vital things I’ve done are, in no specific order, other than alphabetical because I’m a Virgo and it will annoy me otherwise:
- Aspirin – helped with clotting.
- Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractor – was useful for my head/neck inflammation.
- Fluvoxamine – vital for my head/neck inflammation and brain fog.
- Hyperbaric (Soft & Hard Chamber) – helpful for general inflammation, headaches, & neuro issues.
- Ozone (IV) – saved me, brought me back to life when I felt I was going to die.
- Prednisone – was tremendous important for my racing heart/heart inflammation.
- Regeneron – beneficial for my long haul when I was at a road block. Much better after.
- Tollovid – helped further with my long haul & also has been vital for when I get reinfected.